- White House | Black Market
- White House | Black Market at 100 City Centre Drive
- Support Associate
The Support Associate is responsible for performing various functions that support the sales operations of the stores including, POS transactions, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. Receives, stores, and replenishes sales floor merchandise and stocks merchandise. May periodically work sales floor.
1. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
2. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
3. Participates in pricing changes and mark-downs; presents merchandise according to pricing and visual standards and direction.
4. Greets and assists customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner; resolves customer questions/concerns to their satisfaction. Resolve customer questions/concerns to their satisfaction; keeps abreast of guiding principles and POS system changes.
5. Processes freight ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
6. Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
7. Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
8. Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
9. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
8. Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
9. Ability to demonstrate teamwork
10. Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
11. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean
12. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
The White House, opened in 1985, and Black Market, opened in 1995both founded for and run by women. The vision for each was to be a special, personal style destination for women everywhere. In 1997, the two stores became one and White House Black Market was born. We've grown since then, but women and their on-the-go, multifaceted lives continue to inspire us. We're dedicated to redefining luxury every day with elevated style and quality, exceptional service, perfect fit, and great price.
From sketch to prototype to final product, we craft our pieces with the same approach as the world's design houses. Our onsite design studios give us the edgethere we create curated collections in the highest quality fabrics with intricate details and a tailor-made feel. The only thing missing is the designer price tag.
Work, weekend, whatevereach piece in our collection is designed with versatility in mind. Our expert stylists will show you how to get more mileage from everything you wear. Plus they're always here to help with not only transforming your closet and tracking down that one elusive item but also being available before or after working hours because we know that more time is priceless.
We take fit seriously. Our collections undergo a series of rigorous tests to ensure the fabric fits real women's bodies. Each piece is worn, washed and tweaked to perfectionfrom seam to hem to hardwareno detail is overlooked. The end result is clothing that moves effortlessly with women's on-the-go, multifaceted lives. We believe you shouldn't have to sacrifice quality for the price. Value is a given with everything we do. Case in point, 90% of our collection is machine washable. It's the price we pay to give you what you wantwithout the sticker shock.