- Work in close collaboration with the managers.
- Provide customer service and process transactions.
- Participate in maintaining a neat presentation of the merchandise.
- Control internal theft and shoplifting theft.
- Reach customers by welcoming them with a smile.
- Make sure all customers are answered.
- Advise customers on their purchases.
- Inform all customers about current promotions.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Accompany the customer to the fitting room.
- Make adjustments (folding trouser bottoms, adjusting the waist and so on) for children during fitting.
- Offer matching accessories to complete the sale.
- Get hard to reach clothing and accessories with a retriever hanger.
- Work in the baby accessory department as well as the clothing department.
- Display posters and labels when promotions occur.
- Participate in maintaining a neat presentation of the store and merchandise.
- Pick-up clothes on counters and empty the trash cans.
- Work on a computer.
- Process transactions at the cash register.
- Help with balancing the cash register at the end of the day when necessary.
- Close sales by thanking customers by their name.
- Control shoplifting theft with great vigilance.
- Make sure Internet requests and clients' order status are up to date
- Any other task related to the proper functioning of the company.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Secondary grade V or High school grade 12.
- Keep a neat, professional look.
- Work different shifts (day/evening) on occasion.
- Excellent communication with the manager, assistant manager, and supervisor.
- Wage: to be determined
- Flexible work schedule: available days, evenings and weekends.
- No vacations during the month of August, the holidays and Spring Break.
Established in Quebec since 1939 – our company is now managed by the third Clément generation. We own an online store as well as 30 stores across the province, counting more than 700 employees.See all jobs at Clément