Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team and help shape the future.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As Product Specialist, your primary role is to make sure everything related to products is efficiently taken care of. You are responsible for completing the visual presentation and back-store tasks, such as inventory, stock, promotions, markdowns, etc. You ensure that the store is safe, inviting and has everything a person could need for their trip. You provide expert knowledge on luggage to your travelers and to your team when needed. You take care of all the online orders and answer any questions related to online inventory or e-commerce. You are a Brand Ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and our values, so you take pride in sharing your expert product knowledge and your passion for travel to your customers and your team.
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in retail;
- You are passionate about travel;
- You have excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- You can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have strong people skills;
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- You like to connect with customers;
- You are a team player;
- You are available to travel to other stores to provide support;
- You are available to work days, evenings and weekends.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey.
Bentley is where your story begins.
We thrive in a culture of genuineness and expertise which is why we are always on the lookout for talented and passionate people to join our team. We are committed to our people by providing an excellent work environment. We value teamwork and combine our efforts to create memorable journeys not only for our customers but also for our employees.
The Bentley Group is committed to leadership and success as Canada's pre-eminent retailer from coast to coast.
If you are ready to embark on our journey, check out our current job opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.