- Bentley at 3003 Boulevard le Carrefour
- Senior Customer Experience Specialist - Travel Essentials
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As Senior Customer Experience Specialist, your role is to deliver outstanding customer service to create an amazing experience for your travelers and give them peace of mind for their journey. You lead the training and development of your team and share your knowledge and expertise on all products in your store and on everything related to travel. You are a Brand Ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and our values, so you take pride in sharing your expert product knowledge and your passion for travel to your customers and your team.
· You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant retail experience;
· You have proven skills in training and coaching;
· You are passionate about travel;
· You are customer focused;
· You have strong interpersonal skills;
· You can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
· You have excellent time-management and organizational skills;
· You are available to work on days, evenings and weekends.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey. JOIN US!
Bentley is where your story begins.
We thrive in a culture of genuineness and expertise which is why we are always on the lookout for talented and passionate people to join our team. We are committed to our people by providing an excellent work environment. We value teamwork and combine our efforts to create memorable journeys not only for our customers but also for our employees.
The Bentley Group is committed to leadership and success as Canada's pre-eminent retailer from coast to coast.
If you are ready to embark on our journey, check out our current job opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.