Provide support to the Store Manager in achieving the sales and profitability targets, ensure the quality of services and shop appearance is always according to Swarovski strategy and policy. One to three years of experience acquired in a similar role required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
· Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, VIP activity, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT, Name capture, AE and SCS Sales
· Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, through nurturing authentic relationships, creating unexpected gestures and consistently providing the ultimate consumer experience
· Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the "Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques
· Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate, you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results-oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment, metrics-driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
· Candidates must have 2 years related experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment with supervisory experience
· Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
· Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
· Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
· HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
· Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
· Work in a 120-year-old family-run organization that feels local but has a dynamic global reach.
· Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada.
· Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
· Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski's rich history.
Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Disability related accommodations is available on request. Please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or should you require any of our materials in the alternative format.
Swarovski is a trendsetting company formed by the pioneering spirit of its founder Daniel Swarovski. It is the world's leading producer of cut crystal, genuine gemstones, and created stones.
Founded and headquartered in Wattens, Austria, Swarovski is present in over 120 countries and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. Swarovski has combined the traditions of a family business with future oriented and international challenges, enabling long-term thinking and sustainable development. Being part of innovative processes, growth and enjoying various benefit schemes are what Swarovski as an employer can offer.