This position is responsible for providing ongoing, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers. Required to work in multiple areas of the store.
· High School education or equivalent work experience.
· Six (6) months retail experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Minimum of one (1) year of internal or external related experience in a stock, warehouse, shipping and receiving, distribution or processing environment.
· Ability to set up and maintain a warehouse environment with the capacity to perform minor repairs.
· Sound organizational and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understands and is knowledgeable of BEST operational standards and monitors service area performance against these standards.
· Replenishes fixtures, bunks, and shelves in an orderly and accurate manner.
· Executes merchandising policies and maintains standards.
· Completes markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
· Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed.
· Processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor utilizing the principles of Worksmart.
· Responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization, and set-up of the warehouse area in keeping with all policies and procedures and in a clean and safe manner.
· Maintenance/stock duties when required.
· Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with company guidelines.
· Responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office.
Homesense Brossard est à la recherche de personnel à temps partiel et à temps plein pour combler plusieurs postes.
Vous êtes travaillant , motivé, intéressé d'apprendre et impatient de faire partie d'une équipe gagnante ; appliquez en ligne au : tjxcanada.ca/postuler ou téléphonez pour plus d'informations au (450) 443-5546
Merci et au plaisir !
At HomeSense, we deliver great value on an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day.See all jobs at HomeSense