We are in search of a Support Expert to join the Bell Corporate Stores Team. We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride.
We are committed to:
· Providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients
· Creating a great place to work for our people and
· Being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
The Support Expert will execute the retail service program in our Corporate Stores. The goal of the Support Expert Program is to increase client satisfaction, decrease churn and improve overall store efficiencies. He will be responsible for the delivery of in-store Client Care and Product Care responsibilities related to post-sales and service support. Support functions performed by the Support Expert include handling returns, repairs, OTC exchanges, software flashing, phonebook transfers, store level client care and administrative responsibilities such as cash deposit reconciliation, payroll entries, and others.
· Handles all service inquiries within the store's control.
· Provides product advice and assistance for all lines of business including mobility, satellite, and the internet where applicable.
· Provides advice for add-on products such as accessories, additional services like Fun Bundles, or anything else to improve the post-sales experience.
· Customer facing environment can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
· Takes every opportunity to offer additional services to clients to improve client retention.
· Handles client escalations and acts as a liaison between the client and Client Care.
· Follows daily POS opening procedures
· Follows daily POS closings procedures including balancing cash.
· Ensure that all cash discrepancies are investigated and reported with SM sign off
·Completes daily bank deposits
· Assists in the preparation of serialized inventory counts with RGIS
· Identifies causes for discrepancies between on-hand quantities and inventory report.
· Places inventory orders for exceptions above forecasted push inventory orders
· Receives inventory into POS
· Organizes backroom stock by manufacturer
· Retail or Customer Service experience in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
· Flexible to work with a 35km radius of the original store of hire
· Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
· Report to an Assistant and Store Manager
· PQ Only Bilingualism in French and English
· Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
· Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
· Disability Benefits
· Employee Share Purchase program with company matching component
· Group RSP with company matching component
· Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
· Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bell provides customers with incredible Wireless, TV, Internet and Home phone services. Our representatives are experts in the rapidly changing world of technologies and are specially trained to know our products and services inside and out. If you have a question, big or small, count on a Bell representative to help.See all jobs at Bell