This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team
- Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
- Providing total customer service
- Managing inventory and loss prevention
- Controlling operating costs
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Wednesday, May 8, from 11 am to 7 pm at the Aldo in Upper Canada Mall
17600 Yonge Street, Newmarket, Ontario, L3Y 4Z1
PASSION FOR FASHION? Take the first step towards an exciting future.
At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more! If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application here.
In 2012, the ALDO Group celebrated an incredible 40 years in the retail footwear industry. We now oversee more than 1,950 boutiques in over 95 countries around the world but it all started in Montreal! The ALDO Group is proudly represented by three banners: ALDO/ ALDO Accessories, CALL IT SPRING/ SPRING and GLOBO. Footwear and accessories are our specialties! Every season we dedicate ourselves to the production of quality products with on-trend designs at accessible prices.