Act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique. He/she is the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom he/she is in direct contact.
· Responsibilities of the inventory clerk:
· Receive merchandise;
· Verify accuracy of incoming shipments;
· Ensure stock rotation following FIFO concept;
· Give good customer service.
· Experience in a similar role;
· Being comfortable in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment;
· Being versatile, autonomous, available, open to change and flexible;
· Health and Safety oriented;
· Strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular
Nespresso Canada, a division of Nestlé Canada!
Nespresso Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso Canada will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
Built and designed by Swiss engineers, Nespresso coffee machines offer the best of two worlds: advances in innovation and extreme simplicity. Whether from the OriginalLine or VertuoLine, each machine deploys different technology to suit our coffee types, known as "Grands Crus". Timeless, innovative, intelligent yet intuitive, every detail has been carefully considered so you can enjoy the ultimate coffee experience.