The Supervisor plays an important role in driving sales for the organization. Supervisors will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well.
The Supervisor ensures customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting Company expectations and initiatives. The Supervisor will ensure store standards, which include but are not limited to visual presentation, merchandising and back of house operations, as per Company direction.
The Supervisor must have flexible availability which includes the ability to work during peak and non-peak times, weekends and holidays. This allows the Supervisor to open or close the store as well as provide coverage during peak times to cover breaks, meetings and other times as determined by the Store Manager (SM) or Assistant Manager (ASM). The Supervisor helps set the pace on the sales floor and models desired-selling behaviors at all times. Supervisors could be scheduled up to 25 hours per week, however, hours may flex up to 30 hours (with District Manager/Regional Manager approval) based on the needs of the business.
A Supervisor can handle issues or tasks related to:
- Customer Service
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling and Service: Continuously promote the brand with associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives utilize various selling methods to meet personal and store goals. Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
- Lucky Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
- Team Building & Motivation: Encourages teamwork by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion, and desire to excel through the team. Recognizes individual performance and successes.
- Coaching: Committed to and enjoys training and developing a team. Willing to take practical risks to develop skills of others, utilizes tools and resources to help others to develop. Tests and challenges the abilities of others with a developmental outcome in mind. Coaches at the moment in order to improve an associate's individual performance. Recognizes skill development, and continues to encourage positive results.
- Visual Merchandising: Partners with others to ensure visual/merchandising standards are maintained, reacts to merchandising needs, determines when changes need to be addressed based on the needs of the business. Adheres to company visuals/merchandising directives, plans and executes company updates in a timely manner.
A Supervisor is not directly responsible for addressing the following, however, they may be exposed to these responsibilities through training and development by the Store Manager:
- Setting Schedules
- Performance Management (reviews, action plans, etc)
The Supervisor may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
A premium denim lifestyle brand that infuses California heritage with innovative design, Lucky Brand is an icon of individuality in the retail space. An eclectic offering, boutique experience, and bohemian sensibility encourage consumers to explore, express and evolve through personal style.
A passion for product, performance, and people are the very fabric of our organization. Just as we take pride and care in how we craft our denim, we are equally committed to selecting the best talent possible. We know that our associates are fundamental to our success, and each position serves a specific purpose in achieving our vision.
If you are interested in joining a creative, passionate and results-oriented teamfrom our stores to our Home Officewe invite you to apply today.