Our focus is on creating a memorable SPARKLING shopping experience through excellence in customer service.
YOU will be responsible for:
- Ensuring you provide an atmosphere to give the customer a memorable "Swarovski Experience"
- Processing efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, credits, etc) following Retail Policies & Procedures;
- Answering and directing incoming phone call;
- Assisting in verifying and receiving all inbound inventory, including unpacking, stocking and tracking inventory;
- Assisting in set up and operation of special events to promote Swarovski products.
- A passion for selling beautiful quality products, while creating a memorable shopping experience
- Strive to deliver service excellence with a customer-focused approach
- The ability to quickly acquire knowledge of products and company operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
At Swarovski, our people are essential to the success of our Company. We are a high-performance team of RESPONSIBLE, IMAGINATIVE, VIGOROUS and PASSIONATE individuals. Come and dazzle us with your fantastic people skills and flair for selling. With our irresistible range of gifts, the Holiday Season is going be busier than ever. So we are seeking eager, passionate people to join us during our holiday season (From November to January).
Some people shine, other people Sparkle! We add sparkle to people's everyday lives! Join our team!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Swarovski is a trendsetting company formed by the pioneering spirit of its founder Daniel Swarovski. It is the world's leading producer of cut crystal, genuine gemstones, and created stones.
Founded and headquartered in Wattens, Austria, Swarovski is present in over 120 countries and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. Swarovski has combined the traditions of a family business with future oriented and international challenges, enabling long-term thinking and sustainable development. Being part of innovative processes, growth and enjoying various benefit schemes are what Swarovski as an employer can offer.