Whimsical and playful? This is so you. honey is seeking energetic stylists to help people look their best. Our customers come first, so creating an engaging shopping experience is top priority.
- Maximize personal sales consistently and build last customer relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Demonstrate how new product can mix with the existing stock and previous purchases
- Demonstrate effective phone etiquette
- Follow through with the customer experience by utilizing thank you card and maintaining a client book
- Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art and technology
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the established dress code and image Guidelines
- Under the direction of the store manager, performs and completes other additional duties and assignments as required and/or requested
- Strong sense of personal style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Ahead of the curve since 2003, our goal has been to provide our clients with on-trend, accessibly priced product, and unparalleled personal customer service.
Curated for the sophisticated but whimsical at heart, each store offers a unique assortment of design and merchandise to reflect the neighborhood and the attitude of its guests.
Founder Honey Chadwick says “Since our first store, I have always wanted everyone to have fun in the stores. A girl's best friend is her closet and that’s how our stores feel.”
With a collection to suit any occasion, you are sure to find something to fall in love with and enjoy a unique brand experience from start to finish.
Honey, shopping here is sweet.