This is a fast-paced, rewarding opportunity for an organized, ambitious individual. The stock coordinator is the backbone of our business. The ideal candidate is a team player with meticulous organization and great self-management skills.
- Assist with store shipments and recalls
- Ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping of stockroom area
- Ensures the proper handling of all store inventories, merchandise, received or transferred
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area
- Complies with all store security procedures as explained in the Security Manual
- Communicates and troubleshoots any mixes generated within the store, received from other stores or Head Office with Store Manager
- Provides the highest level of customer service by promoting our total customer service program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store management
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Stock management experience (minimum 1 year)
- Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 50 lb
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Other qualifications: detail-oriented, team player, and willing to work retail hours
PASSION FOR FASHION?
Take the first step towards an exciting future. At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team. We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more! If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application here.
Created over 40 years ago in Montreal, the ALDO Group now oversees more than 3,000 boutiques in over 100 countries around the world, and is proudly represented by three banners: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call It Spring and GLOBO