Are you ready to take your game to the next level? Having proven the ability to provide extreme customer service, you are ready to take the next step. Partnering with store management, you will be expected to achieve personal and productivity goals throughout completion of the store training program. You may be subject to transfer to other stores as required throughout your training.
We put the "You" back in "Team"
· Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
· Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
· Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
· Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store leadership
· Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
· Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
· Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
· Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
· Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
· Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
· Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
· Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
· Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
· High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
· Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
There's a spot for you here at Foot Locker Inc. We employ more than 40,000 associates globally, both in stores and divisionally. We're looking for proactive self-starters...people whose personal values drive them to make a true impact in the world. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environment. Such differences help us connect best with our customers and identify with the diverse needs of communities around the world.
We look to communicate "Brands that Empower, People who Perform." with our employees; so for us, it's not just about helping you find a job, rather a home, to bring your passion and enthusiasm to life...a place where other people share your aspirations. Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our family of companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.