JOB OBJECTIVE: Ensure stores within the district operate efficiently.
District Managers reports directly to the Sales Director and works with the Store Managers in the district. He/she works closely with the Sales Director to identify opportunities and create action plans within the district.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Recruit, training and overall development of staff to prepare for future growth opportunities.
· Build solid relationships with Managers within the district to create a solid foundation.
· Motivate the team in order to maintain our vision
· District Manager for one year with another fashion retail company or one year as a successful Manager
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Strategic problem solver
· Able to gain the respect of peers
· Solid recruiting and training skills
· Great sense of fashion
· Recruits quality people to fill current and future opportunities
· Implements company training programs
· Works with the Sales Director to create action plans with stores in the district to maintain excellence in the following area: Customer service, Visual presentation, Operations and Human Resources
PASSION FOR FASHION? Take the first step towards an exciting future.
At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more! If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application here.
Created over 40 years ago in Montreal, the ALDO Group now oversees more than 3,000 boutiques in over 100 countries around the world, and is proudly represented by three banners: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call It Spring and GLOBO.