We are looking for a Rogers Wireless Sales Rep to join our team! This position requires an individual who is passionate about the retail industry, has a track record for top sales and thrives in a fast-paced, highly competitive retail environment.
- Exceed Store Sales Targets
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment
- Maximize profitability and all store financials, including inventory control and cash flow
- Sets expectations and promotes teamwork through open and honest conversations
- Implement corporate merchandising directives and standards
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions & policies
- Previous sales experience in the wireless industry is an asset
- Must have the skillset to actively seek out new clients and small business
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrates Professionalism and Integrity
- Ability to build, develop a strong rapport with staff and customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including day, evening, and weekends
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
- Outbound/B2B sales experience is an asset
-Ability to speak another language is an asset
The compensation for this position includes a base salary and commission plus medical/dental after 3 months. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Canadians visit our stores to see what's first to market and learn how the latest technology can make a difference in their lives. We offer a multitude of retail career opportunities; drive your career forward with the same intensity. Apply now for a Career in Retail.
As a proudly Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We're driven to make our communities and our country stronger and more successful by providing Canadian's with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. We've been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we'll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.