- Hudson's Bay
- Hudson's Bay at 5401 Boulevard des Galeries
- Hudson's Bay Asset Protection Associate
As a member of the Asset Protection team, you will be accountable for all aspects of loss prevention as they relate to store and corporate objective. You will have the ability to work productively with Customer and Associate groups within the store to ensure all objectives are clearly executed and communicated. You have the proven track record of searching out operational deficiencies as they relate to Asset Protection and the ability to apply effective solutions.
- Actively assist in the coordination of the timely and accurate execution of all Asset Protection initiatives as per Company standards
- Effective use of store communication systems as a vehicle for asset protection initiatives
- Conduct store audits, support store policies and procedures ensuring compliance
- Detect and arrest shoplifters and complete related documentation
- Execute asset protection procedures to reduce shortages.
- Full flexibility with schedule ( nights and weekends as well as possible day shifts)
- Detail oriented and systems proficiency
- VALID BC SECURITY GUARD LICENSE REQUIRED (for BC stores)
- Knowledge of retail procedures and criminal /civil proceedings
The most exciting time to be at Hudson's Bay is NOW. Featuring The Room, the White Space, Kleinfeld, Design Lab and TOPSHOP TOPMAN Canada, Hudson's Bay is Canada's premier department store, unsurpassed in its fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands. With renovations completed in every one of our locations and 1100 brands exclusive to our stores, Hudson's Bay has transformed into Canada's ultimate shopping destination. Not to mention one of the most exciting places to work.See all jobs at Hudson's Bay