Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary for the efficient operation of the store. Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize personal and store sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism.
Reports directly to the Store Manager and works closely with the District Manager. Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere, in which employees are motivated to achieve company goals and surpass their personal sales goals.
Key Job Functions:
· Supports the Store Manager in the supervision of Sales Associates and all other employees essential to the efficient operation of the store.
· Maximizes personal and store sales by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, practices, and procedures.
· Ensures that all personnel practices professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Adheres to and enforces loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit cards, check approvals, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies.
· Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed and maintains the section(s) that he/she is responsible for in accordance with company standards.
· Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager. Enforces store policies and procedures.
· Supports the Store Manager in all essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
· Complies with all company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
· Related work experience: six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
· Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (16 kg)-
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate people in order to achieve sales objectives-
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills-
· Service-oriented - Fashion oriented
· Willing to work retail hours
Retail: 1 year
PASSION FOR FASHION? Take the first step towards an exciting future.
At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more! If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application here.
Created over 40 years ago in Montreal, the ALDO Group now oversees more than 3,000 boutiques in over 100 countries around the world, and is proudly represented by three banners: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call It Spring and GLOBO.