APP Group is the Montreal-based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 5 Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Cashier provides support to the Sales Associates and is responsible for warmly welcome customers and efficiently handle the cash transactions.
What you'll do :
· Offer an exemplary client experience at all times;
· Pleasantly deal with customers and handle the customers' cash transactions;
· Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones;
· Guide customers provide relevant information and ensure satisfaction.
· Greet customers when arriving or leaving the store;
· Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
What you'll need:
· 1-2 years' experience in a store environment
· Working experience in retail cashier or sales
· Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc)
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Customer satisfaction-oriented
· Sales skills
Launched by Eran Elfassy and Elisa Dahan in 1999, Mackage has since become one of the most prestigious contemporary outerwear brands worldwide. Mackage changed the outerwear game. Eran and Elisa elevated outerwear by creating a unique balance between fashion and function.
Mackage was created around the belief that outerwear is an integral element of fashion. When the weather calls for layering, a coat isn't just a part of an outfit it becomes the outfit itself.
Since the brand's inception, innovation and an unwavering commitment to outstanding quality have been the cornerstones of Mackage. Each collection is creatively designed with intricate detailing and tailored cuts in leather, down and wool. Mackage launched their first outerwear collection for women in 1999 which later expanded to include men's in 2008 and a mini collection in 2012. Eran and Elisa introduced their first handbag collection in 2013 furthering Mackage's evolution into a full lifestyle brand. Mackage is exclusively distributed to the most renowned retailers and is sold in over twenty countries on three continents, with flagship stores in New York City, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver.