We are in search of Assistant Store Managers (ASMs) to join the Bell Corporate Stores Team. We are a high-performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride.
We are committed to:
· Providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients
· Creating a great place to work for our people and
· Being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
Assistant Managers (ASMs) are responsible for helping Store Managers (SMs) run in-store Sales, Service, and Operations. They are second in command to the store manager and help him/her to drive the store's overall achievement of their Store targets for all lines of business (incl. Wireless, Satellite, and Internet).
In high volume stores, ASMs have primeship for leading all aspects of service including client care and product care. In addition, they assist Store Managers by sharing store level administrative tasks related to inventory management, cash management, and in-store communications.
ASMs are expected to keep themselves and their team up to date on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge. In accordance with Corporate Store visual merchandising standards, Store Managers must ensure that stores are well maintained and display up-to-date offers and in-store elements.
· Provides secondary leadership to the Store Manager and is responsible for the performance of all employees in the absence of the Store Manager.
· Acting as a "manager-in-training", the ASM assists the SM with on-the-floor coaching.
· Contributes to the overall achievement of Store Sales Targets for all lines of business including Wireless, Satellite, Internet by assisting the Store Manager as well as by their personal sales contribution.
· Ensures a high-level client of satisfaction by overseeing all aspects of in-store Service and Product Assistance (SPA) * (*dedicated SPA area in select stores)
· Where applicable, provides coaching to Service + Product Consultants (SPCs) to retain customers and drive additional store revenue through add-on accessories, warranties, and additional services.
· Helps Store Manager to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with a specific focus on a post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaners)
· Ensures accuracy of all in-store transactions
· Maintains two-way communications by employing all business communication tools such as the company intranet, voicemail broadcast and e-mail.
· Maintains accurate in-store merchandising according to visual standards and current marketing promotions
· Ensures a high level of store maintenance
· Retail management experience in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
· Commitment to driving sales performance through proven coaching and training skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
· Flexible to work with a 35km radius of the original store of hire
· Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
· 2 to 3 years of retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
· University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on business/management) is an asset
· Report to a Store Manager
· Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
· Company-paid demo phone line
· Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
· Disability Benefits
· Group RSP with company matching component
· Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
· Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bell provides customers with incredible Wireless, TV, Internet and Home phone services. Our representatives are experts in the rapidly changing world of technologies and are specially trained to know our products and services inside and out. If you have a question, big or small, count on a Bell representative to help.See all jobs at Bell