- Selling and restocking the shop floor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Fulfilling the Company's code sales
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers
- Maintaining your zone (cash, floor, fitting Rooms or stock)
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies
- Acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible availability (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
At Massimo Dutti we offer a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that's on the cutting edge of fashion. Also opportunities for advancement in a quickly growing international fashion brand and a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for full-timers.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented, responsible, creative and have a passion for the environment. Massimo Dutti will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
Massimo Dutti also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
What is Inditex? Inditex comprises of eight brands: Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. We have more than 7000 stores in 94 markets. But What is Inditex? We are the clothes you choose to wear, the products with which you decorate your home, or celebrate a special occasion. At Inditex, we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. They are the fabric of our company. With over 150, 000 employees worldwide, we will give you the means to excel.See all jobs at Massimo Dutti