Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to join our team this Holiday season. These positions support our sales and management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide the highest level of customer service
· Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
· Greet customers as they enter our store
· Assist in keeping the fitting rooms clean and organized
· Offer support to our cashiers by wrapping and bagging merchandise and keeping the area clean
· Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
"Michael Kors is the leading American fashion designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. The company's heritage is rooted in iconic designs and a glamorous aesthetic that combines stylish elegance with a sporty attitude.
Our mission is to bring a sophisticated jet set lifestyle to women and men around the globe, whether they are traveling for business to New York, Paris or Tokyo, or traveling for pleasure to Aspen, Capri or Bali.
The fast-paced, high-energy lifestyle at the heart of the brand is immediately visible on our digital flagship and in our retail stores, where irresistible glamour and exceptional service from our customer stylists bring the meaning of "jet set" to life.
The passion of our employees around the world is the key to our success"