The mechanic fitter mounts and unmounts mechanical components according to the file or technical documentation. It also verifies compliance.
- Run all or some of the work lines, work order completion or related to mounting or dismantling of equipment and their mechanical-type connectors.
- Carry the chain of spots following internal documentation or provided by the customer.
- Report all anomalies
- Know and apply the rules, procedures and processes relating to its operations and where to find them.
- Check compliance of their work with the generic and specific standards defined in the technical documentation of work.
- Know the rules of hygiene and safety to its own procedures. Use the facilities of individual and environmental protections.
- Report of his work.
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment):
- Follow the procedures, processes and instructions in force
- Contribute to the management of non-conformities - customer complaints and corrective / preventive actions issued by the QSE functions
- Contribute to the achievement of defined objectives
Prerequisites - Profile:
- CAP, BEP Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Significant experience in the field
- A Certificate in safe driving (CACES) a permit or authorization security, conditioned by a medical fitness exam to periodically renew may be required
- Specific authorizations (welding, ...) may be required
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success