STUART WEITZMAN is one of the most recognized high-fashion women's footwear brands in the world! We are a company with rich heritage and a prestige unmatched in the luxury footwear and handbag industry. STUART WEITZMAN is a dynamic, growing and ever-changing Company. We are currently seeking a qualified Full-Time Assistant Manager that is highly-motivated and passionate about our brand.
· Recruit and manage qualified staff for the store
· Coach and train team for excellence
· Ensure top performance of your team by creating positive work environment and leading by example
· Work to achieve sales targets and profitability
· Desire to achieve service excellence
· Develop and maintain a client base to maximize sales
· Ensure merchandising and visual presentation is well maintained
· Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion (with experience in footwear)
· Ensure strong product knowledge to ensure high service level to maximize sales
· Adhere to all operational responsibilities
Requirements & Qualifications:
· 3+ years of experience in footwear retail
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Commitment to customer service
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Strong leadership
· High level of initiative
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Physical: Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties; ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
· Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, busy seasons, and high retail traffic and sales days (including Holidays)
A little obsessed with shoes.
A luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe, founder and designer, Stuart Weitzman's main objective has always been to merge fashion and function. Dedicated to perfection, he is committed to creating excitement in all generations of women around the world. For more than 25 years, Stuart Weitzman has been designing shoes that look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. Simultaneously fashionable, glamorous and sexy, Stuart Weitzman shoes have long become a regular on the red carpet and have been seen on A-list celebrities including Angelina Jolie, Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon and at every event from the Oscars to the MTV VMAs. Every shoe is meticulously handcrafted using the finest leathers, natural materials, and exquisite adornments. Through this carefully-engineered process, each and every pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes are designed to achieve the perfect fit.