Project Management Officer (PMO)
The Project Management Officer (PMO) supports the Project leader in his missions by coordinating, participating and ensuring a follow-up of the development activities while acting as an interface for the various departments.
· Work in collaboration with various departments (Engineering, Methods, Logistics, Procurement, Quality, etc).
· Assist the Project leader.
· Coordinate and participate in the development and implementation of processes and business practices activities.
· Support the Project leader in the establishing of daily, weekly and monthly reports and key performance indicators.
· Establish a list of potential risks from the preliminary step.
· Make sure all the documents are updated.
· Prepare and support the integration of new AAA employees.
· Act as an expeditor from the beginning.
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· To respect processes and procedures and instructions
· Application and tracking of customers constraints and corrective / preventives action
· Respect the objectives
· You have a Bachelor in electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· You have 5 years experience in a similar position in project management within the manufacturing industry
· A PMP certification is an asset.
· You have excellent analysis and planning skills, you are able to coordinate teamwork and to resolve problems.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build good relations.
· You are a team player with a sense of initiative.
· You have a positive and professional approach.
· You are organized, autonomous and a good time manager.
· You have demonstrated skills for problems solving, decision making, you have common sense and assertiveness.
· You are capable of working under pressure.
· You are flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
· You can do flexible hours (day, night, weekend).
· You are an experimented user of MS Project and MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
· Spoken and written English is essential.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
AAA Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Talent Acquisition if you require accommodation.
Don’t miss our upcoming aeronautics career walk-in operation on January 30 & 31. 6303 Airport Road, # 100, Mississauga - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success