The Structural Assembler is responsible for performing complex assemblies and subassemblies and/or to ensure the assembly of equipment, according to technical definitions.
· Conduct an inventory of components prior to assembly.
· Assemble metal and/or composite parts according to the client's technical data (blueprints, production, quality, instruction sheets, lines, environment, installation instructions, maps, etc.).
· Ensure the right products (sealant, metallization, anticorrosive, paint) and the right tools are used for the assembly, according to technical and safety instructions.
· Use various production techniques for the assembly, including rivet fastening.
· Ensure the technical development of the assembled unit following control.
· Verify work compliance with generic and specific standards defined in the technical work documentation and report any irregularity.
· Make reports about the work performed.
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
· Apply the QSE management system and respect the processes, procedures and instructions currently in effect.
· Contribute to the management of non-conformities - customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions.
Prerequisites - Profile
· Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in aeronautics, structural assembly
· Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
· Excellent knowledge in reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
· Analytical and manual abilities and attention to detail
· Capacity to work as a team and under pressure and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
· Knowledge of hygiene and safety rules and how to use personal and environmental protection equipment
· Spoken and written French and English
· Permanent, full-time position
· Day shift, evening and night shift
· Competitive salary
· Group Insurance Program
· Career development opportunities
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success