WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is a customer service expert, second in command and an ambassador for the brand. Their key focus is to ensure that customers are served according to the customer experience standards and that sales are achieved in the absence of the Store Manager. This role is accountable for driving sales, customer experience, people development, recruitment, coaching and performance management as well as maintaining visual standards.
ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- You possess 1 to 2 years of experience in management or has completed a MIT program
- You are a strong leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- You have a strong appreciation for fashion
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to influence and mentor others
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Flexible schedule to support the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
WHAT YOU DO:
- Lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service
- Making business priorities come to life via superior planning and goal setting
- Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates on product knowledge and help them achieve their goals
- Delegating tasks/activities in order to meet expectations and timelines
- Managing the set-up of new store plans and promotions
- Assists in active recruiting, selection, training, scheduling, and evaluation of store personnel
- Effectively execute visual merchandising plans to company guidelines
- Creating a positive environment where employees are proud to contribute
- Be a brand ambassador for the business by advocating #RW&Co, #RWINSIDER and #RCLJOURNEY as part of our company social initiatives
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great Employee Benefit Package
- Opportunity to be entrepreneurial
- Opportunity to showcase hard work and effort across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the RW&Co spirit to life
- 50% discount on all our merchandise
- Ability to lead a team who all share a common interest in fashion
- Sense of belonging to the RCL family
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited that has over 650 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans Canada Limited thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reitmans Canada Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Reitmans Canada Limited, however only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Reitmans Canada Limited will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Do you love fashion and enjoy working with people? If so, we'd like to speak with you!
RW & CO. is an aspirational lifestyle brand that caters to men and women with an urban mindset. Whether for work or for weekend, RW & CO. offers fashion that blends the latest trends with style, quality and a unique attention to detail. RW & CO. operates stores in premium locations in major shopping malls across Canada, as well as online.
DID YOU KNOW
RW&Co is 1 out of 6 incredible banners that exists within the family of RCL banners?
Following decades of growth and through acquisition, Reitmans (Canada) Limited or RCL as we affectionately call ourselves, today operates six different banners: Reitmans, Penningtons Addition Elle, Thyme Maternity, RW&CO. & Hyba serving Canadian women and men with 642 stores and across e-commerce channels. Dedicated to providing affordable fashion and great customer service, Reitmans (Canada) Ltd. is committed to ensuring creativity, quality, and innovation remain at the forefront of its banners. As part of the RCL culture, our teams possess individuals who are driven, flexible and motivated to deliver an amazing experience during each and every interaction.