Provide high touch make artistry services to achieve all sales and customer service objectives. The role is responsible for attracting customers and ensuring excellent customer relationship management.
Customer Service (Builds Collaborative Relationships)
· Uses exceptional artistry and communication skills to provide well-executed and expedient make-up application ensuring that each customer receives a personalized high touch experience
· Educates the customer by teaching them how to execute the desired look
· Enhances the customer experience by providing information about the latest beauty news and trends
· Provides personalized after sales service to the customer with recommendations/event invitations in line with their interests to increase customer loyalty
· Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues, peers, management, host retailer/mall management and all internal and external stakeholders
· Treats others with dignity and respect
Demonstrates Learning Agility
· Embraces and utilizes all business and education initiatives, programs and tools to personalize service to attract and retain customers
· Keeps up to date with beauty and fashion news and trends, celebrity product/brand endorsements (beauty bloggers and vloggers, brand e-commerce sites, etc.) to help drive a seamless consumer journey across all channels
Strives for Excellence in Execution
· Follows all operational policies and procedures to ensure that the store/counter achieves organizational and administrative excellence at all times
· Actively participates in maintaining the work environment (housekeeping duties, re-stocking products, opening and closing duties)
· Follows the timekeeping and attendance policy at all times
· Responds positively to feedback
· A minimum grade 12 education
· College degree preferred
· Cosmetic experience preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment including evenings and weekends.
· Professional demeanor and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
The most exciting time to be at Hudson's Bay is NOW. Featuring The Room, the White Space, Kleinfeld, Design Lab and TOPSHOP TOPMAN Canada, Hudson's Bay is Canada's premier department store, unsurpassed in its fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands. With renovations completed in every one of our locations and 1100 brands exclusive to our stores, Hudson's Bay has transformed into Canada's ultimate shopping destination. Not to mention one of the most exciting places to work.See all jobs at Hudson's Bay