The Logistics Agent plays a key integral role in the management, schedules and communications of all components required for the timely and efficient aircraft assembly.
· Coordinate, communicate and manage deliveries and discrepancies for all activities and events between the suppliers and the AAA.
· Limit lost time and cost for the parts and services to a minimum.
· Conduct daily meeting with Logistics personnel to manage material, avoid shortages and ensure shipments and execution are made in accordance with the master schedule.
· Manage the in-bound material list and forward it to the stores to ensure priorities are managed in an efficient manner.
· Follow up receipts with stores on a daily basis for as per the current activities and report progress.
· Follow up on the waybills from suppliers to ensure the shipments are received as per the schedule.
· Work in collaboration with the assembly line team leads to ensure the supplier's priorities are aligned with emergencies.
· Create and maintain reports to demonstrate logistics progress on delivery performance and events.
· Provide team leads with information pertinent to the supply of kits and material on an ongoing basis.
· Create shipping notices for items to be returned to manufacturers or stored elsewhere.
· Manage all communications and queries related to their sector.
· Ensure continuous improvement of existing processes.
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· Apply the QSE management system and respect the processes, procedures and instructions currently in effect.
· Contribute to the management of non-conformities, customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions.
Pre-requisites - profile
· Bachelor's degree in logistics or industrial engineering
· 2-5 years' experience in production planning
· Acute sense of priorities and capacity to make decisions
· Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral, as well as tact and diplomacy
· Capacity to work independently
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge of information systems, namely the Microsoft Suite and the SAP software
· Capacity to work as a team and under pressure and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
· Mastery of French, spoken and written, English, an asset
· Availability for travel
· Necessary qualifications for obtaining the demanded security requirements
· Permanent position
· 5 days/week
· Day, evening or night shift (depending on the site)
· Flexibility regarding working hours
· Competitive salary
· Group Insurance Program
· Career development opportunities
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success