Under the supervision of the store's management team, the key holder is responsible for answering customer's expectations and needs in a fast and courteous manner, while maximizing sales potential.
- Cordially greet every customer;
- Proceed at the opening and the closing of the day;
- Answer customer's questions and advise them on (features, benefits, advantages, quality, and materials of the merchandise) and recommend complementary products;
- Offer good fitting room service with discretion;
- Reach and exceed personal sales objectives;
- Prepare, place and identify merchandise (reception, price tags, sizing, displays);
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store and back store;
- Stay informed of new products and their technicalities;
- Execute the payment transactions for the sales and prepare gift wrappings;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Sales experience;
- Passion for sales and fashion;
- Result oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive et diplomatic;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment;
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
A career for life. La Vie en Rose is expanding, come grow with us!
Are you passionate about fashion and the retail industry? Are you looking for a motivating environment where the well being of employees is essential?
A career at La Vie en Rose is designed for you! Join the La Vie en Rose team!
-Generous discounts on all our products
-A complete benefits program for our full-time employees -Corporate advancement possibilities