As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store's business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience. The Supervisor participates in the DOR rotations of Operations, Product, and Talent.
- Contributes to driving the productivity of the team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets.
- Monitors sales to ensure labor is utilized to optimize traffic and sales generation.
- Works closely with the leadership team to measure the success of brand initiatives, in-store trends and market insights to drive sales.
- Supports the team in executing operational excellence by leveraging a customer-centric mindset.
- Helps establish effective relationships to build brand loyalty.
- Represents the brand and understands the competition.
- Upholds a high-quality store experience for both the internal and external customer.
- Contributes to store involvement in community programs.
- Supports building effective cross brand and store center relationships.
- Energizes the team to achieve results.
- Performs leader on duty responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Supports team performance through Growth Mindset.
- Communicates priorities to Brand Ambassadors; redirects activities as needed to achieve productivity standards.
- Holds self and team accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance.
- Supports efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness, and compliance.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
- 6 months Gap experience
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Basic business acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Communicates effectively
- College degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Travel between stores and outside the state/province, if necessary
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next.