- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at 1485 Portage Avenue
- Sales Associate
We are looking for individuals who are as passionate about customer service as they are about chocolate.
· Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations
· Demonstrate optimism, integrity and honesty
· Maintains friendly demeanor and positive attitude
· Acknowledge customers and help to understand customer needs and wants
· Help to sustain a clean and properly merchandised store appearance
· Eagerly adapts to customer feedback and any opportunities for improvement
· Demonstrate strong team building skills
· Knowledge of all products and dietary restrictions
· Eager to help customers both behind the counter and in front
· Sample products for customers to enjoy
· Able to keep calm demeanor during high volume periods
· Enthusiastic about working with people and acknowledging the "customer comes first" approach
· Dedicated to providing a unique and enjoyable customer experience
· Retail sales experience is beneficial, but not required
· Driven by excellent customer service and making that sale
· Passion for chocolate and sales
· Desire to pursue career opportunities
· Ability to work flexible hours, including day, evening, and weekend shifts within retail hours of operations.
We thank all those who show interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has been entertaining chocolate consumers in Canada since opening its very first store in Whistler village in 1988. Step into a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and you'll get that 'kid in a candy store' feeling again. If you have a love for chocolate and great customer service skills, we want to hear from you! Applicants should be outgoing, professional and personable.See all jobs at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory