Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the Store Manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store as well as providing excellent customer service. She is ultimately responsible for achieving the global objectives and maintaining the LVER company standards in terms of customer service, sales, salary control, and visual presentation. She also has to ensure the highest level of employee performance by effectively hiring motivated and well-chosen candidates through training, by developing and by evaluating all of her team members.
- Maximize the efficiency and profitability of the store;
- Determine sale objectives and ensure they are reached or exceeded. Communicate the necessary information to the team so they can achieve the sales objectives;
- Train employees on best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Analyze sales results and develop action plans to increase sales results;
- Analyze sales results by departments on a weekly basis;
- Effectively manage wage costs through proper scheduling and employee performance;
- Follow administrative procedures and LVER policies;
- Ensure that the Regional Sales Manager is aware of all actions relating to in-store operations.
- Always be aware of the competition and the market tendency;
- Build a regular clientele by promoting the LVER image and brand and also by building contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of in-store clientele as well as their needs and wants;
- Participate and work with the mall administration.
- Help to build a strong team: recruit, prepare and train the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for various positions;
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, look for excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride to work for La Vie en Rose; pass on the La Vie en Rose mission and vision to the team;
- Manage employee work relations and implement progressive disciplinary measures if necessary, including dismissals in accordance with provincial laws, procedures, and policies of the company;
- Execute employee performance evaluations;
- Plan work schedules, communicate them to the employees and control absenteeism and tardiness;
- Act as a role model in every situation.
- Know the merchandise and the technical details of the products;
- Coordinate the store's merchandise to be attractive and functional by following the company's plan-o-gram;
- Develop an action plan to improve store inventory results;
- Plan the reception of the stock and ensure the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Participate in the management of the store's visual image and the maintenance of the store and back store.
- Be able to fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer;
- Know, understand and use the Procedure Manuals of various departments from Head Office;
- Proceed to the opening and closing of the store; ensure that the management team is there to support this action;
- Provide quality reports to head office in the demanded timelines;
- Efficiently manage all store expenses;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience as a Manager in the retail industry;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management, and fashion;
- Result-oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive and diplomat;
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
A career for life. La Vie en Rose is expanding, come grow with us!
Are you passionate about fashion and the retail industry? Are you looking for a motivating environment where the well being of employees is essential?
A career at La Vie en Rose is designed for you! Join the La Vie en Rose team!
-Generous discounts on all our products
-A complete benefits program for our full-time employees -Corporate advancement possibilities