- Selling and restocking the shop floor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Fulfilling the Company's 6 minimums and core values
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers
- Maintaining your zone (cash, floor, fitting Rooms or stock)
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies
- Acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible availability (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
At Zara, we offer a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that's on the cutting edge of fashion. Also opportunities for advancement in a quickly growing international fashion brand and a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for full-timers.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented, responsible, creative and have a passion for the environment. Zara will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
Zara also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
What is Inditex? Inditex comprises of eight brands: Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home, and Uterqüe. We have more than 7.000 stores in 91 markets. But What is Inditex? We are the clothes you choose to wear, the products with which you decorate your home, or celebrate a special occasion. You choose us. We are decisive. We trust in the ability and instincts of our professional team. We have got to where we are today thanks to them and the hard work of those people who have shown us where we can improve. We reinvent ourselves, we correct our mistakes and we keep moving forward. We react.
Zara is an international brand established in more than 93 countries and has over 2100 stores worldwide. At Zara we believe that our greatest assets are in the people working in the stores. If you are looking for a career in retail, opportunities of growth and new challenges, Zara is looking for you!