- Diva Hair Salon & Spa - Aveda
- Diva Hair Salon & Spa - Aveda at 3625 Shaganappi Trail Northwest
- Esthetican/Spa Therapist
- Provides professional, quality facial and waxing services for spa guests.
- Willing to perform all treatments listed on the Spa Menu and is committed to learning how to perform each treatment consistently.
- Believes self-care is an essential part of the guest experience and commits to educating spa guests on the importance of self-care at home.
- Incorporates retail sales into treatments.
- Commits to the five spa rituals in each facial treatment (Sensory Journey, Opening/Closing Rituals, Aromatic Steam Towel, Scalp and Foot Rituals, and Finishing Touch).
- Maintains extensive knowledge of Aveda products, as well as all facial and waxing services.
- Participates in regularly scheduled esthetic and spa team meetings and cross-training opportunities.
- Participates in Aveda Advanced Trainings and shows and implement practices that are taught.
- Other duties as assigned and/or required.
- High school level
- Esthetic Certification
- Aveda background is a strong asset
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Organizational skills to effectively maintain day to day requirements
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
- Achievement-motivated to work with Diva Salon and Spa to set and surpass realistic goals
- Mall Parking
- High foot traffic and busy work environment
- Noise level is usually moderate
- Black Dress Code
- Work Hours
- 8-hour shifts
- Open Monday-Sunday
- Nights and Weekends
Why Work at Diva?
- High wages/hourly plus commission. You have the potential to earn +50% commission!
- Bonus system includes:
- Health benefits
- $500 towards basic education to get you started
- Education allowance
- One on one coaching with a qualified Aveda Educator
- Advanced training to grow your skills
- Support to become a Certified Aveda Educator (ACE)
- Support and guidance to enter competitions
- Opportunity to assist and/or join the Diva Artistic Team
- Staff and family discounts on products and services
Diva Salon and Spa would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Diva Salon and Spa is an equal opportunity employer.
Diva Salon and Spa offers a variety of opportunities in the beauty and wellness industry for motivated individuals who desire to excel in their field. Each Diva location in Calgary is unique in atmosphere, team and guests so that there is a location to suit each employee. Diva Salon and Spa leads the industry in technical, business and customer service training so that every employee is offered the opportunity to experience world-class education on an ongoing basis. Diva management strives to provide feedback and guided career planning and development for each team member. At Diva, we offer higher than competitive wages and as you grow in knowledge and skill, you earn wage and career advancement. Diva's commitment to learning has contributed to our growth and status as national industry leader.
At Diva, we offer a career, not just a job.