Are you ready to join one of the most trusted brands in the world?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. The Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge, and sales.
Experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility
· Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information
· Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized
· Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
· Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
· Evaluate and communicates with competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
· Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
· Motivate and develop a high-performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision and Values
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail, you are the face of our company. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?
· Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Delivery of Employee training
· Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing
· Point of sale automated systems
· Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising
· Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs
Join the LEGO Brand Retail Team!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to inspirational leadership; APPLY NOW!
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug-free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BRING YOUR CAREER TO LIFE
THE LEGO Group is one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. At the LEGO Group, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.