We are looking for a new talent who has a passion for visual merchandising, loves fashion and loves to be with customers.
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience and Build and maintain knowledge of visual merchandising strategies and current trends
Support merchandising, signing, and implementation of direction at the highest level with the ability to customize as appropriate to your store
Install and remove trim/window presentations for store promotional events
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
· Recovers and replenishes the store
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Understands our company culture and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: the ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques. Although visual training will be provided, prior experience is an asset.
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively, fluency in another language an asset
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Mature stylist with established fashion authority while remaining up to date with current trends
Please apply now on Wirkn or stop by and see us. We look forward to meeting you!
Ann Taylor began in 1954 with a dress and a dream. When Richard Liebeskind opened his first shop in New Haven, CT, he named it "Ann Taylor" after the best-selling dress style in his father's own store. That dress represented his vision of the modern, stylish American woman. With that vision, Ann Taylor has grown from a regional chain to an iconic brand with 242 full-price and 122 outlet stores across North America.
As the American woman has evolved, so have we, staying one step ahead to bring her a wardrobe of possibilities. She lives a rich and varied life, and we strive to bring her thoughtful style options for big days and every day. With a sophisticated, feminine approach to modern essentials, we promise to give her the inspiration and confidence she needs to do what she loves.