Come and join one of the world's top footwear companies
GEOX is an Italian shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1995 by Mario Polegato. The brand name, Geox, was created from a mixture between the Greek word "geo" (earth), and "x", a letter-element symbolizing technology.
At GEOX our vision is to put our absolute best in everything we do. We are always open to changing and improving. We identify, through constant research, the most advanced technologies and the latest trends, so that we can eventually incorporate them in our unique products.
GEOX, the shoe that breathes, is always on the lookout for talented, ambitious, motivated, and dynamic individuals to become part of our team:
WHY WORK WITH US!
· Merchandise discount program
· Career advancement
· Group benefit plan
1- Sales & Store Operations
· Execute all inventory handling procedures, including shipments, consolidations, recalls and markdowns
· Process incoming shipments
· Checkin, audit and sensor merchandise per policy
· Ensure all shipment paperwork is filled correctly
· Ensure all items are well stocked and represented on the selling floor
· Maintain awareness of any shrinkage situations and notifies store management of each situation
· Ensure all merchandise is censored before going to the selling floor accordingly to censoring guidelines
· Ensure all inbound and outbound are accurate, report any discrepancies to the store management and inventory control
Loss Prevention & Security: follow all operating and cash management policies & procedures to ensure store assets are secure to minimize loss
· Maintain Health & Safety Standards: follow all health & safety standards to maintain a safe work environment for all staff, including following ladder usage policy
· Store Set-up & Organization: maintain all areas of the store such as stockrooms, cash desks, and ensures operational binders are maintained and set up for use to run an efficient store
· Communication: review all communication tools to keep up-to-date on business performance and other key tasks to be completed as directed by the management team
· Commitment to Learning: Actively participate in all meetings and training initiatives to enhance skills
2- Customer Service
Service Model Ambassador:
· Achieve sales goals as supplied by management
· Maximize sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise
Visual Merchandising Ambassador:
· Execute all corporate visual directives and maintain those standards throughout the stockroom
· Maintain a clean stockroom and store
Brand Ambassador :
· Passionate and knowledgeable of all GEOX technologies, products and patents
· Kowledgeable in all aspects of the product including store collections, best sellers and seasonal product trends
High School or College Degree or commensurate retail experience
Minimum 1-year experience in the retail industry in results focused and customer-centric retail environment (preferably fashion apparel/footwear)
- Communication skills - ability to communicate & articulate key ideas and concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills can connect easily with people
- Strong computer and system skills proficiency in Microsoft Excel and POS system
- Knowledgeable of performance metrics & basic math skills understand key retail performance metrics, and can connect results to business decisions and personal work tasks
- Organizational skills - manage multiple tasks to meet objectives and critical deadlines
The Geox Group creates, produces, promotes and distributes Geox-brand footwear and apparel, the main feature of which is the use of innovative and technological solutions that can guarantee the ability to breathe and remain waterproof at the same time.
The extraordinary success that Geox has achieved is due to the technological characteristics of its shoes and apparel. Thanks to a technology that has been protected by over 60 different patents registered in Italy and extended internationally, "Geox" products ensure technical characteristics that improve foot and body comfort in a way that consumers are able to appreciate immediately.
Geox's innovation stems essentially from the creation and development of special outsoles: thanks to a special membrane that is permeable to vapor but impermeable to water, rubber outsoles are able to breathe and leather outsoles remain waterproof. In the apparel sector, the innovation increases the expulsion of body's internal humidity thanks to hollow spaces and aerators.