Lead a Swarovski store by establishing processes in order to achieve defined sales and profitability objectives, as well as the service quality and shop appearance according to the Swarovski strategy and policy. Three to five years of experience and specific knowledge of retail and store management required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories and will be advising our customers competently with charm and humour.
· Oversees retail store operations to company standards; ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of programs as well as meeting financial and operational objectives.
· Ensures Sales, Units Per Transaction, Dollars Per Transaction, Swarovski Crystal Society Memberships, and Financial Goals are achieved.
· Responsible for generating 20% of the Store's Sales.
· Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures.
· Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
· Implements inventory procedures and inventory control program.
· Maintains allocated budget within the store.
· Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service.
· Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
· Merchandises display to Plan-O-Gram and to accentuate products.
· Notifies supervisor of competitive activities.
· Develops information on retail customers to enhance sales; maintains customer log.
· Plans, coordinates and sets-up for special events and promotions.
· Maintains communication with Supervisors regarding retail sell-through, activity recommendations to increase sales/inventory and accommodate retailer issues.
· Administers Performance Management programs.
· Participates in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
· Creates a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of the Sales Consultants.
· Ensures that all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures.
· Evaluates daily operations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
· Creates a Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the "Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate, you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred, and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have knowledge of retail selling environment, high fashion industry, effective oral and written communications, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability.
· Retail sales experience in a luxury-branded environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
· Work in a 120-year-old family-run organization that feels local but has a dynamic global reach.
· Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada.
· Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
· Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski's rich history.
Swarovski is a trendsetting company formed by the pioneering spirit of its founder Daniel Swarovski. It is the world's leading producer of cut crystal, genuine gemstones, and created stones.
Founded and headquartered in Wattens, Austria, Swarovski is present in over 120 countries and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. Swarovski has combined the traditions of a family business with future oriented and international challenges, enabling long-term thinking and sustainable development. Being part of innovative processes, growth and enjoying various benefit schemes are what Swarovski as an employer can offer.