Our Seasonal Beauty Advisors are responsible for providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion, and confidence.
· Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non- negotiable.
· Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
· Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
· Support store operations, policies, and procedures.
· Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
· 1+ years' work in retail sales
· Skincare experience
· Register Skills
· Positive professional and energetic attitude
· Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
· Proven team player success
· Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Basic math skills are necessary
Looking for a passionate individual to embrace the Loccitane brand, give customers
excellent customer experiences.
This is a part time evening and weekends position.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1976, the L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, teamwork, respect, and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both people and the environment. With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributed in more than 2,900 stores around the world.
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca