Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic Sales personnel to become a part of our management team. These positions offer growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures, and directives.
· Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
· Provide the highest level of customer service
· Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience
· 1-3 years of Sales Management experience
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Must be 18 years or older
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a generous clothing allowance.
Michael Kors is the leading American fashion designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. The company's heritage is rooted in iconic designs and a glamorous aesthetic that combines stylish elegance with a sporty attitude.
Our mission is to bring a sophisticated jet set lifestyle to women and men around the globe, whether they are traveling for business to New York, Paris or Tokyo, or traveling for pleasure to Aspen, Capri or Bali.
The fast-paced, high-energy lifestyle at the heart of the brand is immediately visible on our digital flagship and in our retail stores, where irresistible glamour and exceptional service from our customer stylists bring the meaning of "jet set" to life.
The passion of our employees around the world is the key to our success.