Kiehl's Since 1851 offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education. Our world-renowned and much respected line of specialty products includes skin care and hair care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
Presently we have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Key holder.
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
· Building long-term relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs.
· Meets/exceeds all personal goals. Acts as a role model delivering consistent and exemplary service.
· Assumes the role of Sales Leader as needed. Follows-up with Store Manager to discuss observations, feedback and concerns.
· Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
· Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
· Works with other Sale Associates to improve performance through peer coaching, team selling, encouragement and feedback.
· Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
· Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
· 2+ years of specialty retail store experience (mandatory)
· Working knowledge of store operation procedures
· Strong math skills required
· Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
· Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Started in a New York pharmacy, since 1851, Kiehl's has been producing efficient, highly-concentrated skin care from natural ingredients. Kiehl's Customer Representatives go through intensive training on the properties of the active ingredients used in the different products and their benefits. Beyond their uncompromising commitment to quality, they are driven by a passion that allows them to provide unparalleled service renowned by their customers. Over the decades, Kiehl's has given advice and prescribed treatments to its customers. Today, our teams continue to offer customized programs that meet the individual needs of each customer.See all jobs at Kiehl's