A|X currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Assistant Managers to join our Metropolis at Metrotown team. As a member of the management team, you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast-paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
An Assistant Manager assists the General / Store Manager and Associate Manager in driving the business with an emphasis on running the sales floor.
Reports to the General / Store Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Drive for Results
· Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store.
· Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business.
· Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal.
· Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, ARMANI selling techniques, and loss prevention.
· Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
· Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven by the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines.
· Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through.
· Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
· Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary.
· Enforces all company policies and procedures.
· Works in conjunction with the General / Store Manager and Associate Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store.
· Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised.
· Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
· Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
· Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties.
· Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
· Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
· Ensures store's profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
· 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management experience.
· Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
· Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
· Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
· College degree preferred.
A|X Armani Exchange offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and generous product discounts. A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.