- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate's sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company -guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates' direct compliance with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds, and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one-year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
LIDS Sports Group retail team is the spirit of the LIDS brand. They are dedicated to fueling the passion for sports and fashionable headwear/merchandise by meeting the needs of our fans. Our customers rely on them to help them find and select products that express their team pride. It's not just about hats. It's about team loyalty. It's about celebrating the team's win and bemoaning their defeat. It's about submerging yourself in the athletic universe to better understand our consumers. Working in our retail stores will require you to provide an exceptional LIDS experience to each and every customer, meticulous product presentation and profound product knowledge to ensure our customers will continue to turn to LIDS for their fan-wear needs.See all jobs at Lids