- Hillcrest Mall Management
- Hillcrest Mall Management at 9350 Yonge Street
- Seasonal, Part Time Guest Experience Representative
Why join us?
We are looking for a highly motivated Seasonal, Part-time Guest Services Representative to join our team at Hillcrest mall. In this role, you will be committed to providing an exceptional Guest Experience and ensuring every guest interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficien manner.
You will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team, part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes people development and focuses on long-term growth. We take great pride in leading the industry by earning respect through every interaction, every day. We go above and beyond to protect and grow relationships by anticipating needs, being honest and considerate, and valuing customers as genuine partners.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
· Proactively seeking opportunities (using good judgment) to create memorable Guest interactions, assist Guests and provide excellent service. Example: Guests who look like they are lost and asking if they need some assistance.
· Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Shopping Centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations and promotional activities.
· Assisting Guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other Centre specific services as assigned.
· Being involved with and encouraging Guests in utilizing social media, mobile and on-line services to enhance their shopping experience.
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with retailers not only to educate them about the Centre's available services but also to be able to understand all merchant offerings and services.
· Maintaining store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper's needs.
· Interacting with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner.
· Maintaining good eye contact with Guests when not engaged in required tasks.
· Conducting all service functions of the Guest Experience Centre including selling gift cards and gift wrapping
· Ensuring accuracy in all Guest interaction communication tools.
Examples: phone messages, website, social media outlets, pamphlets, directories, and face-to-face interactions
· Participating in special projects and assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Gift card procedures and Safe Access for Gift Card inventory and bank deposits. Key importance is to focus on Guest engagement, issue resolution and ensure Guest Services are functioning at optimal levels, not to sell gift cards.
· Maintaining a clear understanding of the Centre's Crisis Management Manual, the Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan
· Maintaining a clear understanding of the Centre's Health and Safety Manual, the Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan
· Please note that there is a vacation 'black-out' period beginning November 1 through January 6.
To succeed in this role, you have:
· High school education Secondary preferred in a related field i.e. Hospitality or Marketing/Communications
· Have previous customer service experience
· Hold a positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent Guest service.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, Centre Management, Service Providers and all shopping centre personnel.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
· Posses strong written and oral communication skills.
· Posses conflict resolution/management skills.
· Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused.
· Computer skills including working knowledge of Social Media tools and services.
· Are organized and manage your time well
ABOUT OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP
Oxford Properties Group connects people to exceptional places, and is the owner, developer and manager of some of the world's best real estate assets. Established in 1960, it manages over C$58 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Oxford's portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents. A highly disciplined and thematic investor, Oxford invests in properties, portfolios, development sites, debt, securities and platform opportunities across the risk-reward spectrum. With regional head offices in Toronto, New York, London, Luxembourg, Singapore and Sydney, its long-term approach to real estate investment aligns Oxford's interests to its customers and the communities in which it operates. Oxford is the global real estate arm of OMERS, the AAA credit rated defined benefit pension plan for Ontario's municipal employees. For more information on Oxford, visit www.oxfordproperties.com.OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.