We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store
family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As an Assistant Store Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers; being a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Work in partnership with the Store Manager to help meet and exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Drive sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Communicate field and/or market data to the appropriate department leaders when required
- Assist the Store Manager in all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Receive and process company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
- Maintain replenishment of product on the sales floor to company standards
- Support the Store Manager with securing company assets through the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures
Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers.
- Participate in store housekeeping duties.
- Ensure the compliance of all company and store policies and procedures
- Contribute to store and region success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist the Store Manager in hiring, training and supervising the performance of our team members
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure the successful onboarding and training of new team members
- Support the Store Manager with employee performance management
- Model Carter's Company Values and Leadership Behaviours
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years' retail management or supervisory experience
- High energy, an enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service
- Interest in growing your career into a Store Manager role
- A history of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent visual merchandising abilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves, and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization, please apply here.
Carter's | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This is a pop-up store. These are contract positions.
Carter's | OshKosh, Canada is a growing national retailer of baby and young children's apparel. We are part of a family of brands that are sold internationally in more than 50 countries. We reach a broad range of consumers through multiple distribution channels, offering a wide product assortment, including baby sleepwear, play clothes, and accessories.
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with flexible schedules and great advancement opportunities. Our employees also receive comprehensive and ongoing training.