- Hudson's Bay
- Hudson's Bay at 100 Anderson Road Southeast
- Sales Associate - Major Home Fashions (non commission)
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- A natural leader, who is intuitively creative and customer-centric
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with working individually
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily shift priorities as needed
- You are comfortable with physical work where standing will be required
- Your schedule is flexible enough that you are comfortable with working on evenings and/or weekends when needed
As the Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact)
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
-Must be available days, nights and weekends
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application. HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
The most exciting time to be at Hudson's Bay is NOW. Featuring The Room, the White Space, Kleinfeld, Design Lab and TOPSHOP TOPMAN Canada, Hudson's Bay is Canada's premier department store, unsurpassed in its fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands. With renovations completed in every one of our locations and 1100 brands exclusive to our stores, Hudson's Bay has transformed into Canada's ultimate shopping destination. Not to mention one of the most exciting places to work.See all jobs at Hudson's Bay