The Keyholder is charged with delivering exceptional sales presentations with the highest standards of client service. Other responsibilities also include point of sale activities, visual execution, and operational tasking.
· Achieve individual sales goals, and proactively perform against expectations.
· Contribute to the overall success of the boutique toward its goals.
· Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the highest degrees of client service.
· Build a strong base of clients and assist associates to build strong relationships.
· Network within the local market to increase brand awareness and desirability.
· Assist with client service issues.
· Ensure effective utilization of retail systems.
· Prioritize merchandise replenishment and visual directives to maximize volume drivers.
· Assist with efforts to maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
· Uphold an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience.
· Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Foreign language skills a plus.
· Computer literacy.
See all jobs at UNOde50
UNOde50 was founded in the late 1990s by a group of designers who resolved to establish a brand of fashion jewelry and accessories that would break all existing molds. The project was based on the creation of pieces with a unique and distinctive style, which soon became known for their flair and innovation.
This fusion of tradition and modernity was the breeding ground for a new and different brand, steeped in a spirit of craftsmanship and signaling exclusivity through its design and quality. The brand started out with the original and exclusive philosophy of creating only 50 units of each design, thereby supplying the trademark name. This unorthodox approach soon proved an unqualified success.
Over time, UNOde50's production and family have grown, although the name has remained in order remind us that, just as on the very first day, the quality and exclusiveness of each piece are our first priority.