Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Assistant Store Manager, Operations
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: yes
Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team! The Assistant Store Manager of Operations oversees the store leadership team in ensuring the store's facilities, loss prevention audits, service, safety, administrative work, surveys, inventory preparation, and inventory tracking are actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes.
· Actively participates in store walkthroughs with Store Manager and District Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution.
· Educates and provides feedback to Associates on operational standards.
· Leads overall store maintenance by overseeing the facility, safety, loss prevention, and inventory issues.
· Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that create a positive in-store experience for both our store team and our customers.
· Manages and measures progress and results against key targets.
· Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
· Partners with merchandising leaders to ensure execution of markdowns/signage/marketing align with merchandise placement.
· Is accountable for supply and maintenance expenses and follows up with Facility Services on all maintenance issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
· Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
· Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
· Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
· Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
At Forever 21, style isn't dictatedIt's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.