This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team
- Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
- Providing total customer service
- Managing inventory and loss prevention
- Controlling operating costs
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
PASSION FOR FASHION?
Take the first step towards an exciting future. At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team. We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more! If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application here.
Created over 40 years ago in Montreal, the ALDO Group now oversees more than 3,000 boutiques in over 100 countries around the world, and is proudly represented by three banners: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call It Spring and GLOBO